Restorative Yoga + Meditation Teacher Training with Krystyn Strother
For Teachers and Dedicated Practitioners
Whether you are interested in deepening your own personal practice or expanding your teaching, this course is designed and intended to provide and support your journey with Restorative Yoga and Meditation.
With an increasingly hectic (yang) culture more and more students are looking for practices to balance out their lives. Krystyn's comprehensive Restorative Yoga + Meditation training program will provide you with the experiential and practical tools to apply and share these practices.
In this training we will explore:
- History, development, how, why and when of the practice.
- Organ systems - sequences for the stomach, kidneys, liver, etc...
- Human physical anatomy - the foundation of any yoga teacher is anatomy. As a practitioner, this knowledge is key in knowing your body's needs and how to keep yourself safe.
- Fascia systems - the thin sheath of fibrous tissue that stretches over muscles and organ.
- Myofascial compartments and release.
- Subtle body energy
- Variations of poses
- Props and adjustments
- Art of Adjusting - restorative specific adjustments
- Relaxation - the door to meditation
- History of Meditation - from the Vedas to Transcendental, we'll look at the different practices and philosophies of meditation practices from ancient to modern times.
- Anatomy application to seated meditation
- Physiology of meditation
- Movement to support seated meditation
- Specific meditation techniques influenced by various disciplines
Minimum one-year of a consistent practice.
To be announced. Stay connected via the form above. You'll get restorative + meditation relevant news as well as information on upcoming trainings.