- 3 peaches, sliced
- 6 oz. raspberries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups cold water
- 3 tbsp. raw honey (optional)
- Combine 1 cup of the water with the raspberries, peaches, and honey in a saucepan placed over a medium heat.
- Let everything simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the peach and raspberry mixture into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Strain the liquid through a fine mesh to remove the raspberry seeds
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher. Whisk in the lemon juice and the remaining 5 cups of water.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled with ice.