Raw Walnut Fudge
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch fine grain sea salt, to taste
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
1 With electric beaters, beat together the coconut oil and almond butter.
2 Sift in the cocoa powder and beat again until combined.
3 Pour in the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt and beat until smooth.
4 Stir in the walnuts.
5 Line a loaf pan with a piece of parchment paper. Scoop the chocolate mixture into the pan and spread out until even. I took another handful of walnuts, broke them up, and sprinkled over the top of the fudge for extra crunch and good looks.
6 Freeze uncovered for about 1 hour, or until solid. Slice into small squares.