Favorite Stir Fry Sauce
I love this sauce. I put it on veggies, protein, grains ALL the time.
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup rice wine or rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 3 teaspoon tapioca flour OR 2 Tbsp. arrowroot powder**
1. Place all ingredients EXCEPT tapioca flour into jar and shake.
2. Once well combined pour a few tablespoons of liquid out and mix tapioca flour until combined. Whisk or use a fork until no lumps remain.
3. Add tapioca mixture to other mixture and shake.
**You can use arrowroot powder as well but you will need to heat the sauce up. This can be done by adding your sauce to veggies when stir-frying.